- Buffy’s Salon. A classy UK blogger, who always has posts that spark my interest and make me want to take better care- period, concerning many areas of my life.
- Chrysalis. E-mom is brilliant! I feel like I’m reading one of my favorite magazines or newspapers in the Biblical theme when I read her posts! I always learn something and am inspired!
- Exemplify. Kristen is a brilliant writer! I always enjoy her posts. She always draws the importance of God’s word out and the gospel is forefront!
- Joyfully Living For His Glory. Chelsea is not a new blogger, but is new to me. And when I found her blog, I found a Titus 2 woman blog! I was thrilled.
- Praiseworthy Things. Jill has a brilliant blog for sure! Her posts are, true to the title, always praiseworthy things. I can always find an idea, resource, suggestion, book, tip, etc. there that is good for child training, teaching, mothering, wife-hood, etc.
- Diary of 1. Jennifer’s blog is another brilliant one! I’m convinced she’s a journalist! And a good, truthful and inspiring one at that! I always find new information and often a good laugh there.
- Kids Love Jesus. Shari has a brilliant blog too. I often visit her blog to find a good story of a Christian hero or a devotional to read to my kids.
Thanks and 7 Brillante Weblogs
Mari at Out of Deep Waters, a new instant friend in the blog world for me, gave me a sweet award the other day, the Brillante Weblog award.
Also, Natalie at Married to the Preacher, another new friend in blogland, also blessed me with an Arte Y Pico.
You know, as much as I love writing, and really enjoy the fellowship I get to have with other women in blogging, it really doesn’t compare to a nice get together. I’d sooooo love to have all you ladies over to my house for some tea or coffee, cookies, and a time of worship and sharing.
Maybe in heaven there’ll be a special meeting place for blogging buddies 🙂
Anyway… I’ll be passing on the Brillante Weblog award but not the Arte Y Pico, just because I just finished passing on the Arte Y Pico at the same time Natalie bestowed it upon me. I’ll pass along Natalie’s soon though, just not on this post. So stay tuned 🙂
For the Brillante Weblog award I’d have to pick:
I’m not (yet!!!) carrying a little peanut of my own – just helping a friend get their blog meme out there! : )>>THANK YOU FOR THIS AWARD!!! I am deeply honored you thought of me. >>Thank you so much.
These all sound like wonderful blogs written by sweet, godly women! Thanks for letting us know about them. And I, too, look forward to the day when we can all really meet! Until then, I feel so blessed that we have a chance to build one another up in the Lord through blogging!>>Thank you for your prayers!
Sheila, thank you so much!! I’ll be passing this on soon, as well as the Arte Y Pico award. Looking forward to visiting these other ladies as well. You’re a fabulous blogger, encourager, and authentic Christian writer – keep up the good work!
Sheila,>Thank you so much for the sweet award. I’m sure it is more than I deserve! I know I have mentioned it before, but again I am really glad you are part of The Well! 🙂
I am so honored Sheila! Thank you so much. I think of other Christian bloggers as the church really. Those who encourage us and build us up. You’ve really encouraged me today!
Merci, merci. And congratulations to you, Sheila! Your brilliance outshines us all. Have a blessed weekend my bloggy friend. (((Hugs)))
Ooohhh thank you for describing me as classy! >>Your posts have a similar effect on me.